Wish List Accounting Items

Fund Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

tena20719

Wish List Accounting Items

Post by tena20719 »

Hi, I would like to see the following features added to the Power Church accounting module:

Activity Report - ability to run report by specific dates (instead of month) and also the ability to have the report run only on unposted transactions. We do weekly financial reports in Excel and it would save a lot of paper if we could only run the reports on the current weekly transactions.

Individual Fund Options - ability to run the unposted transaction report by individual fund number. I would also like the ability to post transactions by fund number.

Thanks!
Tena

NeilZ

Re: Wish List Accounting Items

Post by NeilZ »

tena20719 wrote:Hi, I would like to see the following features added to the Power Church accounting module:

Activity Report - ability to run report by specific dates (instead of month) and also the ability to have the report run only on unposted transactions. We do weekly financial reports in Excel and it would save a lot of paper if we could only run the reports on the current weekly transactions.

Individual Fund Options - ability to run the unposted transaction report by individual fund number. I would also like the ability to post transactions by fund number.

Thanks!
Tena
These suggestions would get better visibility if you send them to "wishlist@powerchurch.com", and include how you would use the suggestion, how it saves you time, and do you think it would benefit other users.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

tena20719

Re: Wish List Accounting Items

Post by tena20719 »

Will do...thanks Neil!