Balance Sheet Formatting

Fund Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

FUMCFairfield

Balance Sheet Formatting

Post by FUMCFairfield »

New user, We have a lot of Donor Temporary Restricted Funds, is there a way to have then print alphabetically?

NeilZ

Re: Balance Sheet Formatting

Post by NeilZ »

FUMCFairfield wrote:New user, We have a lot of Donor Temporary Restricted Funds, is there a way to have then print alphabetically?
I'm fairly sure they are printed in account number order. You can print them the way you want but you'll have to renumber the accounts.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

FUMCFairfield

Post by FUMCFairfield »

NeilZ wrote:
FUMCFairfield wrote:New user, We have a lot of Donor Temporary Restricted Funds, is there a way to have then print alphabetically?
I'm fairly sure they are printed in account number order. You can print them the way you want but you'll have to renumber the accounts.
I thought that was the case...boo hoo. I have not completed accounting setup and was previewing set up. How do I now go back and change the account numbers? In the accounting setup mode it will only let me view not change. Thanks

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

FUMCFairfield wrote:
NeilZ wrote:
I thought that was the case...boo hoo. I have not completed accounting setup and was previewing set up. How do I now go back and change the account numbers? In the accounting setup mode it will only let me view not change. Thanks
Well, you should be able to delete the funds, and then re-enter in alphabetical order.
However, you can change it in the Chart of Accounts once you finalize the system.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.