Payroll

Fund Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

AAhler

Payroll

Post by AAhler »

I have an employee that wants additional federal taxes withheld from her paycheck each pay. We pay semimonthly and she would like me take out an additional $20.00 each pay. How do I do this? Thanks!

NeilZ

Re: Payroll

Post by NeilZ »

AAhler wrote:I have an employee that wants additional federal taxes withheld from her paycheck each pay. We pay semimonthly and she would like me take out an additional $20.00 each pay. How do I do this? Thanks!
In her Employee Pay Item list, select the FITW pay item and double click on it. Along with the blocks to enter how many 'withholding allowances', there is a place to add additional withholding.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

AAhler

Re: Payroll

Post by AAhler »

NeilZ wrote:
AAhler wrote:I have an employee that wants additional federal taxes withheld from her paycheck each pay. We pay semimonthly and she would like me take out an additional $20.00 each pay. How do I do this? Thanks!
In her Employee Pay Item list, select the FITW pay item and double click on it. Along with the blocks to enter how many 'withholding allowances', there is a place to add additional withholding.

Thank you! I appreciate that prompt response.