Error Setting up Temp Restricted Fund

Fund Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

FUMCFairfield

Error Setting up Temp Restricted Fund

Post by FUMCFairfield »

Entered the 4 new accounts in Chart of Accounts. Equity, Income, Release and Expense.
When setting up Add New Donor Restrictions I get the following initial error
"Error with Creditbox 1 - Value: Data type mismatch. Unbinding object creditbox1."

It will still walk me thru setting up the 4 accounts, but upon submitting I get this error
"PROGRAM: FRM_FARESTRICTADD. FINISH
LINE: 46
ERROR: 9

What do I do?

Thanks

NeilZ

Re: Error Setting up Temp Restricted Fund

Post by NeilZ »

FUMCFairfield wrote:Entered the 4 new accounts in Chart of Accounts. Equity, Income, Release and Expense.
When setting up Add New Donor Restrictions I get the following initial error
"Error with Creditbox 1 - Value: Data type mismatch. Unbinding object creditbox1."

It will still walk me thru setting up the 4 accounts, but upon submitting I get this error
"PROGRAM: FRM_FARESTRICTADD. FINISH
LINE: 46
ERROR: 9

What do I do?

Thanks
First try to REINDEX the database from the Utilities menu. If that doesn't work, you may have to call Powerchurch directly for assistance.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

FUMCFairfield

Post by FUMCFairfield »

Needed to update the recent Maintenance Release. So caution to all, do them. It was a $30. lesson to not procrastinate.

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

FUMCFairfield wrote:Needed to update the recent Maintenance Release. So caution to all, do them. It was a $30. lesson to not procrastinate.
Oh yes ... that should always be the first thing done when there's an issue, check to see if the program is up to date with fixes.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zorak »

FUMCFairfield wrote:Needed to update the recent Maintenance Release. So caution to all, do them. It was a $30. lesson to not procrastinate.
I took a look at the support log and you are correct. Installing the Maintenance Release fixed it and that was the only issue that you discussed with the technician. In that case, you shouldn't have been charged for the call.

We don't charge for support things that are fixed by installing Maintenance Releases. We have voided that invoice.