A/P Report Listing Check Number and Vendor

Fund Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

COL533

A/P Report Listing Check Number and Vendor

Post by COL533 »

I had a custom report that showed the check number, date, vendor, check amount and description for a given time period and I accidentally deleted it. I tried to recreate it, but I'm not having much luck. I would greatly appreciate it if there is anyone out there that has a report like this that would be willing to share how they set up the custom report.

Thank you.

NeilZ

Re: A/P Report Listing Check Number and Vendor

Post by NeilZ »

COL533 wrote:I had a custom report that showed the check number, date, vendor, check amount and description for a given time period and I accidentally deleted it. I tried to recreate it, but I'm not having much luck. I would greatly appreciate it if there is anyone out there that has a report like this that would be willing to share how they set up the custom report.

Thank you.
Do you have a Powerchurch complete backup before you deleted that report? If so, do this:

1. Do a complete backup of your current system.
2. Restore the backup dated before you deleted the report. The program will restart.
3. Head to the UTILITIES menu and EXPORT all your custom reports, save it where you can find it.
4. Restore the backup you made in step 1. The program will restart.
5. IMPORT the file you saved in step 3.

Save that exported custom report file where you can find it just in case it happens again.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

cbrown

Post by cbrown »

I believe the report you are looking for can be found in the Accounts Payable module as a standard report. chose:
Accounts Payable;
Reports - Accounts Payable;
Selected Paid Items.

Set the options that you need and run the report. Don't forget to check the boxes for Account Distributions and Notes. It provides everything you asked for in your custom report.

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

cbrown wrote:I believe the report you are looking for can be found in the Accounts Payable module as a standard report. chose:
Accounts Payable;
Reports - Accounts Payable;
Selected Paid Items.

Set the options that you need and run the report. Don't forget to check the boxes for Account Distributions and Notes. It provides everything you asked for in your custom report.
This is what I was thinking too .. but he did say custom report ... so you go with the information your given. I'm assuming that all is well, as nothing has come back since then.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.