Entering $100 million transaction

Fund Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

StAW

Entering $100 million transaction

Post by StAW »

Hello,

Is there a way that I can enter $100 million transactions? The cell limit is seven digits and I need to enter nine digits transactions. I know I can break it down to ten lines of $9,999,999 and one line of $10, but that's twenty-two lines for both debit and credit. It's quite messy if we have to enter it that way for all eight+ digit transactions :wall:. Even increasing it by one digit would be very helpful then at least I can enter four $50 million lines instead of twenty-two lines.

Thank you!
AL

--------------
At the moment I have 11 lines that are over 8 digits...if there're no other ways I'd have to enter 100+ lines...and it's hard to reconcile :cry:

NeilZ

Re: Entering $100 million transaction

Post by NeilZ »

StAW wrote:Hello,

Is there a way that I can enter $100 million transactions? The cell limit is seven digits and I need to enter nine digits transactions. I know I can break it down to ten lines of $9,999,999 and one line of $10, but that's twenty-two lines for both debit and credit. It's quite messy if we have to enter it that way for all eight+ digit transactions :wall:. Even increasing it by one digit would be very helpful then at least I can enter four $50 million lines instead of twenty-two lines.

Thank you!
AL

--------------
At the moment I have 11 lines that are over 8 digits...if there're no other ways I'd have to enter 100+ lines...and it's hard to reconcile :cry:
You may want to call Powerchurch directly as this is an unusual occurrence, and not one that I've seen in over 20 years of using the program.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.