contributions not showing in reconciliation

Fund Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

jestanger

contributions not showing in reconciliation

Post by jestanger »

(new user 2019)
For just January and February, 2019, the weekly contributions/deposits do not show up in reconciliation (manual checkbook). All weeks since then show up as deposits and I have no idea what is different. All entries were posted. The Jan and Feb contributions show up on other reports, such as Funds reports and individual contributions, but not in "income and expense by month'. I am afraid to re-enter the amounts, not wishing to double them on some reports.

NeilZ

Re: contributions not showing in reconciliation

Post by NeilZ »

jestanger wrote:(new user 2019)
For just January and February, 2019, the weekly contributions/deposits do not show up in reconciliation (manual checkbook). All weeks since then show up as deposits and I have no idea what is different. All entries were posted. The Jan and Feb contributions show up on other reports, such as Funds reports and individual contributions, but not in "income and expense by month'. I am afraid to re-enter the amounts, not wishing to double them on some reports.
I'd take a look at the postings for January & February using the Reprint Posting Report to see if the Contributions were posted. If you don't see any, I would then go to Contributions and look at the Contribution Audit Log by selecting VIew Contributions Audit Log under the Contributions -> Setup menu.

You should see a bunch of EVENTS lists as Post Contributions. Check the entries for January & February by highlighting each one and seeing what the notation for each is in the text box below.

If they were posted to Fund Accounting, it will say that. If it was posted to anything else, it will indicate where. I suspect that thost months may have been posted to Contributions only. Let us know what you find.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.