No Employees in List when Processing Payroll

Fund Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

luluvp4vfs

No Employees in List when Processing Payroll

Post by luluvp4vfs »

Hi! When I attempt to process payroll for a particular group, no one is listed to choose from. I voided the previous check for the senior pastor; he wanted to make a change to an addition to his pay. Once doing so, I attempted to process his check again and was unable. I finally had to create a manual check for this time. I verified the group name in his employee information; it is correct. Not sure what to do now? He is not showing up in the list when I attempt to process payroll. Thank you in advance for your help!

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: No Employees in List when Processing Payroll

Post by Zorak »

Verify that there isn't an End of Employment date on that employee. That is a date field on the Maintain List of Employees screen on the Payroll Information tab.

Another thing that will keep someone from showing up in the Process Payroll list is that none of their pay items are set to process by default. Still on the Maintain Employees screen, click on the Pay Items tab and verify that at least one pay item is checked.

luluvp4vfs

Re: No Employees in List when Processing Payroll

Post by luluvp4vfs »

There is no End of Employment date. But I may have unchecked all of the pay items when I was making the change. I will try that. Thank you!
Zorak wrote:Verify that there isn't an End of Employment date on that employee. That is a date field on the Maintain List of Employees screen on the Payroll Information tab.

Another thing that will keep someone from showing up in the Process Payroll list is that none of their pay items are set to process by default. Still on the Maintain Employees screen, click on the Pay Items tab and verify that at least one pay item is checked.