Payroll

Fund Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

angel1

Payroll

Post by angel1 »

Hello Neil,

Quick procedure question. We process our payroll via Powerchurch (just moved to 12), and I give each employee their payroll stub, as well as have them sign that they have received the check. The problem is that now that we are using Direct Deposit, it has been hard to get a signature from them as well as them picking up their pay stubs (working on getting the email pay stub setup). Any suggestions?

Thanks as always,

Sandra

NeilZ

Re: Payroll

Post by NeilZ »

angel1 wrote:Hello Neil,

Quick procedure question. We process our payroll via Powerchurch (just moved to 12), and I give each employee their payroll stub, as well as have them sign that they have received the check. The problem is that now that we are using Direct Deposit, it has been hard to get a signature from them as well as them picking up their pay stubs (working on getting the email pay stub setup). Any suggestions?

Thanks as always,

Sandra
Do you really need to have them sign for the stubs, or is this just past policy? Since you're having your bank (or other method) send the funds to THEIR bank, you have that as confirmation, do you really need anything else?

FWIW .. the email confirmation works well, I use that and just keep a PDF copy of the stubs for my records.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

angel1

Re: Payroll

Post by angel1 »

Neil,
Thank you so much. You are always so helpful.