Fund Acct view Posted Trans Question

Fund Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

fbcsequim

Fund Acct view Posted Trans Question

Post by fbcsequim »

I've changed the accounting month to October which is the first month of the fiscal year for the church. I went into the Fund Accounting module and tried to view posted transactions and can only see the month of October 2019. When I change the accounting month to September 2019, go into Fund Accounting and view posted transactions I can see all previous transactions. Is this normal behavior?

NeilZ

Re: Fund Acct view Posted Trans Question

Post by NeilZ »

fbcsequim wrote:I've changed the accounting month to October which is the first month of the fiscal year for the church. I went into the Fund Accounting module and tried to view posted transactions and can only see the month of October 2019. When I change the accounting month to September 2019, go into Fund Accounting and view posted transactions I can see all previous transactions. Is this normal behavior?
Yes ... you can only see the current fiscal year's posted transactions, this is so users do not have to scroll through a bunch of prior fiscal year's transactions. You can get around this by clicking the FILTER button at the bottom of the window, and adjusting the dates for the time period you want to see.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.