Feature Request: Attachments for Accounts Payable

Fund Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

treasurer@crossbridgeofocean.org

Feature Request: Attachments for Accounts Payable

Post by treasurer@crossbridgeofocean.org »

Greetings all,

We have used PowerChurch for many years and are currently using PowerChurch 11.55 at our church. One feature that would be helpful for record keeping would be to have the ability to attach files when creating a manual check entry (perhaps an invoice also). My thought here is to be able to attach a scanned receipt or bill (pdf or jpg formats), when creating the entry.

Would this be a possible addition for the PowerChurch software?

Thank you,

Joe

NeilZ

Re: Feature Request: Attachments for Accounts Payable

Post by NeilZ »

treasurer@crossbridgeofocean.org wrote:Greetings all,

We have used PowerChurch for many years and are currently using PowerChurch 11.55 at our church. One feature that would be helpful for record keeping would be to have the ability to attach files when creating a manual check entry (perhaps an invoice also). My thought here is to be able to attach a scanned receipt or bill (pdf or jpg formats), when creating the entry.

Would this be a possible addition for the PowerChurch software?

Thank you,

Joe
My suggestion is to write up your request listing how it would work, how it would improve your workflow, and why you think most Powerchurch users would want this, and email it to wishlist@powerchurch.com.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

treasurer@crossbridgeofocean.org

Post by treasurer@crossbridgeofocean.org »

Greetings Neil,

Thank you for the email address. I wrote up a description, added a mock dialog screenshot and just sent the email.

Thank you,

Joe

tborgal

Post by tborgal »

This has been asked for in the past by myself and others. I was hoping to see it in the latest update to V12.2 but it is not listed as a new feature. Sure would make life a little easier. Maybe if enough users ask for it they will move it up their priority list.
Tom