Storing copies of invoices electronically

Fund Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

enbccfo

Storing copies of invoices electronically

Post by enbccfo »

Does Power Church allow ones invoices to be attached the accounts payable transaction?

NeilZ

Re: Storing copies of invoices electronically

Post by NeilZ »

enbccfo wrote:Does Power Church allow ones invoices to be attached the accounts payable transaction?
No it does not. I just use the 3 part checks, and attach that to the paper invoice. You could create a PDF of any electronic invoice, name it with the check number, and store it locally on a network drive. There are a number of free or inexpensive PDF printer drivers that could be used for this.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

enbccfo

Post by enbccfo »

I am currently using QuickBooks online and it allows me to scan an invoice into Explorer and when I enter my check I can attached a PDF to the transaction. I was hoping this feature is in the works.

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

enbccfo wrote:I am currently using QuickBooks online and it allows me to scan an invoice into Explorer and when I enter my check I can attached a PDF to the transaction. I was hoping this feature is in the works.
FWIW .. Quickbooks has hundreds of programmers, and a rather large use base so they can offer features that many small companies can't. If you believe this would save you time and effort, you could put together an email listing what you'd like to see, how it would work, how it would affect your workflow, and how it would pertain to other users, and send it to "wishlist@powerchurch.com".

The developers and product managers regularly look at the list and try to add functionality that would benefit the greatest number of their users.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.