1099 Discrepancy

Fund Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

antioch-alexandria

1099 Discrepancy

Post by antioch-alexandria »

I'm trying to print a 1099 for someone we have on contract, but the amount is incorrect. I have printed a vendor activity report and there are two additional charges that were reimbursements for items that he purchased --- these items are under a different accounting code. When I subtract these two items, then the amount for the 1099 is correct on the activity report. When I go to fund accounting and view the posted transactions, they all look okay. I would be less confused if the 1099 was including the two transactions that are coded different, but its showing a totally different amount. The 1099 is showing over $1800 too much. Help please!! We're using PC 11.5... :wall:

NeilZ

Re: 1099 Discrepancy

Post by NeilZ »

antioch-alexandria wrote:I'm trying to print a 1099 for someone we have on contract, but the amount is incorrect. I have printed a vendor activity report and there are two additional charges that were reimbursements for items that he purchased --- these items are under a different accounting code. When I subtract these two items, then the amount for the 1099 is correct on the activity report. When I go to fund accounting and view the posted transactions, they all look okay. I would be less confused if the 1099 was including the two transactions that are coded different, but its showing a totally different amount. The 1099 is showing over $1800 too much. Help please!! We're using PC 11.5... :wall:

1099s are created based on the settings on the Vendor History. I suspect that there are a few transactions that have the 1099 box checked, take a look at the vendor history.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

antioch-alexandria

Post by antioch-alexandria »

Neil, thanks so much ---- that did the trick! I didn't even know that screen existed. I always appreciate your CORRECT response to all my inquiries.

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

antioch-alexandria wrote:Neil, thanks so much ---- that did the trick! I didn't even know that screen existed. I always appreciate your CORRECT response to all my inquiries.
I may not always get it right the first time, but I do try :)
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.