AR Open Items Report

Fund Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

bcseminary

AR Open Items Report

Post by bcseminary »

Two suggestions:

1. In the balance due column, is it possible to show CREDIT AVAILABLE balances in parentheses?

2. Is it possible to get a total of the BALANCE DUE column at the bottom? What would be great is a total of all invoices with a balance due, a total of all credit balances, and then the net balance due.

I know I can export the report to manipulate it to what I need. But I thought that these changes might be beneficial for others as well.

Thanks, James
Baptist Convention Seminary - Botswana

NeilZ

Re: AR Open Items Report

Post by NeilZ »

bcseminary wrote:Two suggestions:

1. In the balance due column, is it possible to show CREDIT AVAILABLE balances in parentheses?

2. Is it possible to get a total of the BALANCE DUE column at the bottom? What would be great is a total of all invoices with a balance due, a total of all credit balances, and then the net balance due.

I know I can export the report to manipulate it to what I need. But I thought that these changes might be beneficial for others as well.

Thanks, James
Baptist Convention Seminary - Botswana
I'd write these up explaining how this will improve your workflow and how it benefits you and others, then send it to 'wishlist@powerchurch.com'
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.