This month won’t reconcile

Fund Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

Jesus Rules

This month won’t reconcile

Post by Jesus Rules »

We are using PC Plus version 12. I have reconciled January and February. March doesn’t seem to want to zero out. I am $143.43 off. I printed the “Check Register by Fund” report. I went through it and compared it to my bank statement. All figures seem correct. Are there any other reports I can print up to check a different way?

NeilZ

Re: This month won’t reconcile

Post by NeilZ »

Jesus Rules wrote:We are using PC Plus version 12. I have reconciled January and February. March doesn’t seem to want to zero out. I am $143.43 off. I printed the “Check Register by Fund” report. I went through it and compared it to my bank statement. All figures seem correct. Are there any other reports I can print up to check a different way?
Have you tried unchecking the Only show items dated before statement date as there may be something that was not cleared (or was cleared) that shouldn't been ?
Is everything listed on the bank statement checked off in the reconciliation screen?
Did you void any checks, and did you check off the VOIDED check under the deposits, and the corresponding check number under the checks?
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Jesus Rules

Post by Jesus Rules »

After walking away over the weekend and came back this morning, we were able to reconcile the March 31, 2020 bank statement. Thank you for the response. We appreciate you.

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

Jesus Rules wrote:After walking away over the weekend and came back this morning, we were able to reconcile the March 31, 2020 bank statement. Thank you for the response. We appreciate you.
Sometimes just closing the program and coming back to it later does a few things, mostly clear your head because the data doesn't change, but your thinking does. :)
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.