Printing Time Off Balances on Pay Stubs

Fund Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

stmarys

Printing Time Off Balances on Pay Stubs

Post by stmarys »

Up until a couple of months ago our paystubs printed Vacation, Comp and Sick time balances at the bottom of the pay stub. They've disappeared and I'm not sure why. Did I do something unintentionally or did the software change?

NeilZ

Re: Printing Time Off Balances on Pay Stubs

Post by NeilZ »

stmarys wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:45 pm
Up until a couple of months ago our paystubs printed Vacation, Comp and Sick time balances at the bottom of the pay stub. They've disappeared and I'm not sure why. Did I do something unintentionally or did the software change?
I suspect that you may have added an additional pay item, in which case the days off balances could no longer fit on the stub
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

stmarys

Post by stmarys »

Nope. Same number of pay items. Same number of lines on the stub. Any other suggestions?

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

stmarys wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:15 am
Nope. Same number of pay items. Same number of lines on the stub. Any other suggestions?
The only other thing I suggest is look at the Payroll settings under Preferences, as I don't believe anything has changed in payroll for a while. If the Show time off on stubs is properly set, then I'd call Powerchurch direct. That said, yours is the first I've seen with this issue in a few years.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.