1099 Filing

Fund Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

angel1

1099 Filing

Post by angel1 »

Good morning,

We are using Powerchurch 12 and I am trying to submit the 1099 forms electronically. I keep getting the following message, I have checked the Payee ID and it is correct, not sure what the other information is referring to.The following errors were found in the transmitted data. Please fix these and try the transmission again.

Payer: 591207458 (Mount Carmel Baptist Church) - Either the element 'PayeeForms' is missing or out of order, or the element 'TIN' is invalid.
TIN - This is a required field - Payee (TIN: ?, Name: Claude Bonds)
Payer: 591207458 (Mount Carmel Baptist Church), Recipient: (Claude Bonds), Form: TypeOfTIN - Either the element 'FormW2G' is missing or out of order, or the element 'TypeOfTIN' is invalid.

Any assistance you could provide would be most appreciated.

Angel

NeilZ

Re: 1099 Filing

Post by NeilZ »

angel1 wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:15 am
Good morning,

We are using Powerchurch 12 and I am trying to submit the 1099 forms electronically. I keep getting the following message, I have checked the Payee ID and it is correct, not sure what the other information is referring to.The following errors were found in the transmitted data. Please fix these and try the transmission again.

Payer: 591207458 (Mount Carmel Baptist Church) - Either the element 'PayeeForms' is missing or out of order, or the element 'TIN' is invalid.
TIN - This is a required field - Payee (TIN: ?, Name: Claude Bonds)
Payer: 591207458 (Mount Carmel Baptist Church), Recipient: (Claude Bonds), Form: TypeOfTIN - Either the element 'FormW2G' is missing or out of order, or the element 'TypeOfTIN' is invalid.

Any assistance you could provide would be most appreciated.

Angel
And you verified that you have the persons SSN in the proper format --xxxx, or the FEIN is in the format xx-xxxxxxx ??
FWIW .. these errors are coming from the company that will do the online filing, not Powerchurch. If the information is correct in Powerchurch, you may need to contact the company to get more information.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

angel1

Re: 1099 Filing

Post by angel1 »

Good morning,

Yes I verified all information and have sent an inquiry to the 3rd party vendor, just trying to check all available sources. Thank you for your assistance and quick reply.

Angel