Ability to customize paystubs?

Fund Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

christybeth

Ability to customize paystubs?

Post by christybeth »

Is there a way to update our paystubs to include our business name? When employees have submitted them for income verification (for a home loan, etc.) our business name is no where on the paystub. I looked in the accounting set up and a few other areas and could not find a way to customize them. Thank you!

NeilZ

Re: Ability to customize paystubs?

Post by NeilZ »

christybeth wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:20 pm
Is there a way to update our paystubs to include our business name? When employees have submitted them for income verification (for a home loan, etc.) our business name is no where on the paystub. I looked in the accounting set up and a few other areas and could not find a way to customize them. Thank you!
Under File -> Preferences -> Accounting Setup -> PAYROLL tab, on the right side there is a selection to do this. I'm fairly sure this is available in v11.5 and up.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

christybeth

Re: Ability to customize paystubs?

Post by christybeth »

NeilZ wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:25 am
christybeth wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:20 pm
Under File -> Preferences -> Accounting Setup -> PAYROLL tab, on the right side there is a selection to do this. I'm fairly sure this is available in v11.5 and up.
Thank you so much NeilZ!! :D