Employee not receiving paystubs

Fund Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

christybeth

Employee not receiving paystubs

Post by christybeth »

We have one employee who is not receiving their paystubs. We tried switching to a different email address and still no paystub. Any suggestions on how to fix this? Thank you!

christybeth

Re: Employee not receiving paystubs

Post by christybeth »

Also of note, I am able to email accounting reports to this employee and she receives them. The email paycheck stub box is selected as well.

christybeth

Post by christybeth »

I just emailed her paystub from Maintain List of Employees, Check History Tab and she received it. She is just not receiving the paystub when I email all employee paystubs after payroll. Any ideas on the issue? Thanks again!

christybeth

Post by christybeth »

We have found that the employees that have Gmail are only sometimes getting the paystubs. Sometimes they will get them and other weeks they will not. We are assuming this is a Gmail issue and I continue to tell those employees to reach out if they need a paystub. Anyone else finding this to be true with Gmail?

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

christybeth wrote:
Tue Dec 13, 2022 7:55 pm
We have found that the employees that have Gmail are only sometimes getting the paystubs. Sometimes they will get them and other weeks they will not. We are assuming this is a Gmail issue and I continue to tell those employees to reach out if they need a paystub. Anyone else finding this to be true with Gmail?
Gmail sometimes will see things as 'spam' and send things to the Spam folder. Make sure the employee checks that to see if that's what's happening. If she can whitelist your email domain that would help.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

christybeth

Post by christybeth »

Thank you! The employees have checked their Spam folders and nothing there. I talked to my IT guy about whitelisting our email domain. He has done that in the past but will at doing it again. Appreciate your help! Happy New Year!!

Christy