help with PC software 11.1

Fund Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

jurnie05@11

help with PC software 11.1

Post by jurnie05@11 »

Hi all,

I know that some of you are using PC 12 or higher version. My church is small so we are still using 11.1 version. I'm looking for someone in Asheville, NC or surrounding area who is willing to train me and get our books or accounting information in PC up to date. I'm willing to come to you since I have it on my laptop also. I don't think the information was setup correctly and we been using it since 2012 I believe. First, contribution was really the only thing I was keeping track. Second, I started entering the manual checks and I messed up the bank reconciliation so bad. I don't know if I should just start this all over again but I don't want to lose all the data I have already entered from years ago. I'm not an accountant and I'm so lose with this. Any help someone is will to show or teach me about PC, I would truly appreciate it because I'm so :wall:

Grateful,
Tonja P

NeilZ

Re: help with PC software 11.1

Post by NeilZ »

jurnie05@11 wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:10 pm
Hi all,

I know that some of you are using PC 12 or higher version. My church is small so we are still using 11.1 version. I'm looking for someone in Asheville, NC or surrounding area who is willing to train me and get our books or accounting information in PC up to date. I'm willing to come to you since I have it on my laptop also. I don't think the information was setup correctly and we been using it since 2012 I believe. First, contribution was really the only thing I was keeping track. Second, I started entering the manual checks and I messed up the bank reconciliation so bad. I don't know if I should just start this all over again but I don't want to lose all the data I have already entered from years ago. I'm not an accountant and I'm so lose with this. Any help someone is will to show or teach me about PC, I would truly appreciate it because I'm so :wall:

Grateful,
Tonja P
My suggestion ... its better to do a backup of what you have now, and restart accounting since its harder to correct when you have no idea where you've entered the error. That said, you're coming up on a new year, it may be better to just restart accounting on January 1st 2022, and only enter data going forward.

Also ... v11.1 is no longer being maintained, so it may be a good idea to think about upgrading for the new year.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

fbctnc

Post by fbctnc »

I live in Troy, NC and would be glad to talk with you. How do I get in touch with you.

Thank you.

jurnie05@11

Post by jurnie05@11 »

Hi Neil,

Thanks for the suggestion and I just hate to lose what I put in. I know it will not be lost since it will be on a flash drive.

jurnie05@11

Post by jurnie05@11 »

Hi fbtcc,

I live in Asheville, NC and I'm sure how far Troy is from me.