Double sided printing for checks

Fund Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

MightyPower

Double sided printing for checks

Post by MightyPower »

I am new to Power Church and when we were playing around in it, I could change the printer to print reports as single-sided, but when I changed the checks to print single-sided, it didn't work, they still printed double-sided. I am using desktop with a PC. I saw back in March where this was a problem but I never saw a solution. Did you come up with one?

NeilZ

Re: Double sided printing for checks

Post by NeilZ »

MightyPower wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 5:58 pm
I am new to Power Church and when we were playing around in it, I could change the printer to print reports as single-sided, but when I changed the checks to print single-sided, it didn't work, they still printed double-sided. I am using desktop with a PC. I saw back in March where this was a problem but I never saw a solution. Did you come up with one?
FWIW ... this is not a Powerchurch issue, it has a lot to do with how your printer is setup, and its printer driver.

Powerchurch uses the standard Windows print dialog, and will use the last settings used by the printer. What I've done is make sure that the Printer Default settings are set to single sided only. If we need to print double sided, that is selectable by the user, but it is not the default.

When I print reports, I select the printer properties from the printer dialog and then select it at that time.

I would make sure you have the latest printer drivers, and then check to see if the printer default settings is single or double sided. If double sided, I would create a new default with single sided printing for that printer.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.