Delete a month and start over

Fund Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

StPaulUCC2

Delete a month and start over

Post by StPaulUCC2 »

Not sure what happened to my December 2022 contributions. When I went to reconcile, I found that there were multiple contributions for several individuals for the same date. I started trying the correct them using the Reverse/Correct but it became confusing messy. Is there any way I can delete the posted December contributions and start it over?

NeilZ

Re: Delete a month and start over

Post by NeilZ »

StPaulUCC2 wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:18 pm
Not sure what happened to my December 2022 contributions. When I went to reconcile, I found that there were multiple contributions for several individuals for the same date. I started trying the correct them using the Reverse/Correct but it became confusing messy. Is there any way I can delete the posted December contributions and start it over?
You can use the Delete Old Data function found under Contributions -> Setup. You can limit it to just December by adjusting the from and to dates.

As usual, we recommend doing a backup of the Contributions database using the Powerchurch backup system prior to performing that deletion.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

StPaulUCC2

Re: Delete a month and start over

Post by StPaulUCC2 »

I thought about using the Delete Old Data but was unsure. Thanks for confirming it's ok to do.