Transactions being posted but not appearing

Fund Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

Julie.HBC

Transactions being posted but not appearing

Post by Julie.HBC »

When I post transactions in Power Church, is says that they are posted. Yet, they do not appear in the View Posted Transactions they still appear in the View Unposted Transactions section. But they have been posted and no longer are listed in the Post Transactions page. I am not able to figure out what I am missing.

NeilZ

Re: Transactions being posted but not appearing

Post by NeilZ »

Julie.HBC wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:04 pm
When I post transactions in Power Church, is says that they are posted. Yet, they do not appear in the View Posted Transactions they still appear in the View Unposted Transactions section. But they have been posted and no longer are listed in the Post Transactions page. I am not able to figure out what I am missing.
OK .. there are two places where you post transactions:

1. Accounts Payable - this moves the checks to Funds Accounting
2. Funds Accounting - this applies the transaction to the Accounting database.

This is setup to allow one person to write checks, and another to verify them and post. Now, where are you looking for the transactions?
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Julie.HBC

Post by Julie.HBC »

I am trying to reconcile an account and am not sure how to post the transactions in a way that they appear in fund accounting

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

Julie.HBC wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:53 pm
I am trying to reconcile an account and am not sure how to post the transactions in a way that they appear in fund accounting
Again, where are you posting transactions? As I mentioned previously, there are two places this has to be done. If they have been posted in Accounts Payable, they also need to be posted in Funds Accounting. Are these showing up in the Funds Accounting -> Modify Unposted Transactions? If so, they need to be posted by going to the Funds Accounting -> Post Transactions function.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.