Bank Reconciliation Statement Date

Fund Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

dalzellumc

Bank Reconciliation Statement Date

Post by dalzellumc »

I apologize if this has been answered previously, but I could not find it! I have had an issue for awhile now when I start a new bank reconciliation. No matter which account I am reconciling, the Statement Date on the input screen defaults to 8/31/22. It used to default to the most recent month end. I close each month out before I do a bank reconciliation (and always have). For instance, I just closed January and started the reconciliation for February, and it defaults to this date (same as it did last month).

Does anyone know how I can get this to default to the most recent end of month? Thanks in advance.

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Bank Reconciliation Statement Date

Post by Zorak »

I have reviewed the code to verify what it's doing. When you click the Finish or Postpone button, it is saving the statement date in the database specifically for this purpose. From what I can see, there hasn't ever been a feature that would fill in a date automatically based on your accounting month.

I would suggest that you give us a call in Technical Support and a technician will take a look at it with you.

dalzellumc

Re: Bank Reconciliation Statement Date

Post by dalzellumc »

Thank you, I will do that.