Hours Worked

Fund Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

SecondPres

Hours Worked

Post by SecondPres »

Does anyone know of a report in the PowerChurch payroll module that will show me the number of hours work for each employee for a specific time period? Thank you!

NeilZ

Re: Hours Worked

Post by NeilZ »

SecondPres wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:52 pm
Does anyone know of a report in the PowerChurch payroll module that will show me the number of hours work for each employee for a specific time period? Thank you!
Have you checked the Wage and Hour Report ?? You have the options for various date ranges, or a defined range of dates.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

SecondPres

Post by SecondPres »

NeilZ wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:51 pm
SecondPres wrote:
Have you checked the Wage and Hour Report ?? You have the options for various date ranges, or a defined range of dates.
That report is close, but not quite. I'd like it to display hourly rate, not just the gross paid for the hours. But thank you!

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

SecondPres wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:23 pm
NeilZ wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:51 pm
SecondPres wrote:
That report is close, but not quite. I'd like it to display hourly rate, not just the gross paid for the hours. But thank you!
Well .. you didn't say that was one of the requirements. There is no built in report that gives the hourly salary rate along with the hours worked.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.