Power church tables and contribution balance

Contributions, Faith Promises

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

yaregal

Power church tables and contribution balance

Post by yaregal »

Hi
1) Is there a database document that shows the purpose of each table names in powerchurch? I export the database to MS Access and wants to create some queries in Access. But, I want to know the definition of each table and how they are related.

2) When I look at the COPLED table and run a query, it shows me tot_pled, amt_rcvd, amt_rem for each fund and each year until 2013. However, it shows nothing after 2013. I am not sure if there is something that was supposed to be done each year to populate this table. I know there are pledges created every year in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 for each envelop and we collect moey from members each year and post it, but I do not know why this table does not show tot_pled, amt_rcvd, amt_rem .

Yaregal

NeilZ

Re: Power church tables and contribution balance

Post by NeilZ »

yaregal wrote:Hi
1) Is there a database document that shows the purpose of each table names in powerchurch? I export the database to MS Access and wants to create some queries in Access. But, I want to know the definition of each table and how they are related.
I'm assuming you're using v11.55, if not you can do a Knowledgebase search from the main Powerchurch support page for 'Data Files" to get the version list you need. Here's the list for v11.55, but as far as the relationship, you'll have to trace the data item names from table to table.

https://www.powerchurch.com/support/396 ... data-files
2) When I look at the COPLED table and run a query, it shows me tot_pled, amt_rcvd, amt_rem for each fund and each year until 2013. However, it shows nothing after 2013. I am not sure if there is something that was supposed to be done each year to populate this table. I know there are pledges created every year in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 for each envelop and we collect moey from members each year and post it, but I do not know why this table does not show tot_pled, amt_rcvd, amt_rem .

Yaregal
Are you sure you're looking at the latest copy of the database ?? Does it show pledges for those years? Are the pledges for the Contribution Fund people are giving toward? I just checked my system, and it shows all that information right up to the current year. Although I do notice that under the 2017 pledge, while the program itself shows in the pledge detail how much was given to date along with the amount remaining, the record in the DB does not.

That said, all the other year's have that data listed.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

yaregal

Post by yaregal »

Neal:

Yes. I have the latest copy of the DB and it shows the pledge amount up to 2017. Those are pledges that church members contribute towards. When I run any report that shows pledge to actual from powerchurch, I see the transactions. It is just the DB copy (access that do not have it) and I don not know why.

Yaregal

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

yaregal wrote:Neal:

Yes. I have the latest copy of the DB and it shows the pledge amount up to 2017. Those are pledges that church members contribute towards. When I run any report that shows pledge to actual from powerchurch, I see the transactions. It is just the DB copy (access that do not have it) and I don not know why.

Yaregal
It may be generated from the actual contribution table, rather than being stored on the pledge record until the end of the year. I'm not sure but I suspect someone may stop by on Monday to say something :)
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.