Contribution Report For Leaders

Contributions, Faith Promises

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

Alaraujo

Contribution Report For Leaders

Post by Alaraujo »

How can I produce a report on the given history for this year on a select group (leaders)?

NeilZ

Re: Contribution Report For Leaders

Post by NeilZ »

Alaraujo wrote:How can I produce a report on the given history for this year on a select group (leaders)?
There's no easy way to do this, as normally Contributions are usually kept confidential, as the giving is between the giver and the Lord. You'll have to pull the data individually. The only report that comes close to what you want is the selected contributors report, but you'd need to have consecutive numbers. That report only gives totals, not a history.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Alaraujo

Post by Alaraujo »

Thank you for your reply

beas

Post by beas »

I have done this in the past. You can create a personal status called "Leader" or whatever you want to call it. You can then assign this status to each of the people for whom you want to run reports. Then when you run the "All Contribution Statements" under the "Reports - Contributions" there will be a box on the second screen that asks for whom you wish to run reports. There is a box there where you can check just the "Leader" personal status and only the people with that status will have reports run. I don't know if that's what you're after.
Bill Beasley
Secretary-Treasurer
Neighborhood Church
Albany, Oregon
User since ~1988

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

beas wrote:I have done this in the past. You can create a personal status called "Leader" or whatever you want to call it. You can then assign this status to each of the people for whom you want to run reports. Then when you run the "All Contribution Statements" under the "Reports - Contributions" there will be a box on the second screen that asks for whom you wish to run reports. There is a box there where you can check just the "Leader" personal status and only the people with that status will have reports run. I don't know if that's what you're after.
But then you have to remember to change them out when they're no longer leaders ... kinda cumbersome,, but if it works.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

beas

Post by beas »

If you don't have a lot of people to whom you assign the status, it's not difficult. I don't have over about a dozen to deal with, so it hasn't been hard.
Bill Beasley
Secretary-Treasurer
Neighborhood Church
Albany, Oregon
User since ~1988

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

beas wrote:If you don't have a lot of people to whom you assign the status, it's not difficult. I don't have over about a dozen to deal with, so it hasn't been hard.
Some places have 24 or more, so its up to the local user.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Alaraujo

Post by Alaraujo »

Thank you Bill. That will work for me. I appreciate your help. :D