Find contribution

Contributions, Faith Promises

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

whfpc

Find contribution

Post by whfpc »

Is there a way I can find a specific dollar contribution and where the amounts were applied? I am searching for a $225.00 check from a member and it is not posted to his statement. We make copies of all checks and I am not locating the check anywhere. I did run a report from $224 - $225 and it shows we have two. I need to find the two and where they were posted..

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Find contribution

Post by Zorak »

Do you record check numbers in Contributions? If so, you could run a Posted Contributions report for the date in question, then use the Find Text (binoculars button in the Report Preview window) to search for the check number.

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

whfpc wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 11:46 am
Is there a way I can find a specific dollar contribution and where the amounts were applied? I am searching for a $225.00 check from a member and it is not posted to his statement. We make copies of all checks and I am not locating the check anywhere. I did run a report from $224 - $225 and it shows we have two. I need to find the two and where they were posted..
Try the SELECTED CONTRIBUTORS report, if you have a date, or range of dates this will help, but it does have an amount range, use the amount from 225 to 225. Leave the other selection criteria at the default.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

whfpc

Post by whfpc »

Selected Contributors!!! That's it!!!!!! I do not record check numbers, not a bad idea either.

Robin

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zorak »

Yes, Selected Contributors is a MUCH better solution. Thanks, NeilZ