Unpledged Detail Report

Contributions, Faith Promises

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

Wagner

Unpledged Detail Report

Post by Wagner »

I am trying to see that member contributions have been applied correctly to their pledges. Some members have contributed but have not pledged. There is a summary report that gives unpledged totals [Contribution Fund Pledged/Unpledged Totals] but I cannot find a detail report showing who those unpledged contributions belong to AND the amounts of those contributions. Does anyone know of such a report? Thanks.

NeilZ

Re: Unpledged Detail Report

Post by NeilZ »

Wagner wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:32 pm
I am trying to see that member contributions have been applied correctly to their pledges. Some members have contributed but have not pledged. There is a summary report that gives unpledged totals [Contribution Fund Pledged/Unpledged Totals] but I cannot find a detail report showing who those unpledged contributions belong to AND the amounts of those contributions. Does anyone know of such a report? Thanks.
You could run the Posted Contributions report on the fund in question, checking the box for Show pledge information. This will give you a detailed list of all contributions per envelope number, and by including the 'show pledge information' you can see who has pledged or not. Be prepared for a rather large report, depending on the size of your congregation, so I'd save it to PDF.

By limiting the report to the fund in question you'll only see contributions to that fund.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Wagner

Post by Wagner »

Thanks. I think this will work. It's a lot of data but I may be able to calm it down a bit by exporting it to excel and working some power query magic on it.

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

Wagner wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 6:20 pm
Thanks. I think this will work. It's a lot of data but I may be able to calm it down a bit by exporting it to excel and working some power query magic on it.
That'll work ...
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.