Contribution Statement Margins

Contributions, Faith Promises

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

Patricia Schwarz

Contribution Statement Margins

Post by Patricia Schwarz »

I have figured out how to change the top and bottom margins of the contribution statements to adjust for letterhead, but my statements are not centered left and right. How do I adjust the left and right margins? I am using version 11.5

Thanks for your help.

Pat
Faith Community Church
Wichita, Kansas

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Contribution Statement Margins

Post by Zorak »

It is not possible to change the left and right margins. The reports have a wider left margin than right to allow for hole punch/binding.

Patricia Schwarz

Post by Patricia Schwarz »

Thank you very much for the info. That is disappointing since our logo is centered on our letterhead and the statement looks very unprofessional as things on the page obviously don't line up with each other. I will email this to the "wish list" email. Thanks again.

maplecrest

Post by maplecrest »

Has there ever been an update that will allow the left margin to be changed so that statements are centered. I mailed out last years against my better judgement due to not having time to figure it out. However, the report looks like I don't know how to center my margins on the page. When mailing the statements to clients, they don't have wholes punched in them, so it is just embarrassing to send them out like they are. If you are allowed to change bottom and top margins, it seems like you would have made the left & right margins flexible also.
Please let me know if there will be a change made or not. If not, I need to be looking for a fix. I don't want to send them out like this again this year. Thanks.

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

maplecrest wrote:Has there ever been an update that will allow the left margin to be changed so that statements are centered. I mailed out last years against my better judgement due to not having time to figure it out. However, the report looks like I don't know how to center my margins on the page. When mailing the statements to clients, they don't have wholes punched in them, so it is just embarrassing to send them out like they are. If you are allowed to change bottom and top margins, it seems like you would have made the left & right margins flexible also.
Please let me know if there will be a change made or not. If not, I need to be looking for a fix. I don't want to send them out like this again this year. Thanks.
I seriously doubt it. Many contributors do save their statements in binders when they come out each quarter as churches often only send out the last quarter's transactions, so at the end of the year they can verify everything.

However, the work around would be instead of printing directly to the printer, save the statements to Word format, then adjust the overall margins there and print.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

SMIInfo

Post by SMIInfo »

I totally agree with this post. PLEASE make a way to adjust the contribution statement. Looks totally unprofessional with a huge margin on the left and small margin on the right. Waiting an update!!