List of Contributors Who Have Not Given Report Modification

Contributions, Faith Promises

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

HCIPHC

List of Contributors Who Have Not Given Report Modification

Post by HCIPHC »

The List of Contributors Who Have Not Give report is extremely valuable. It would be even more helpful if I could filter by User Codes as well as Personal Status.

Is this possible to submit as a feature request, or should I try to program a Custom Report modeled after this report?

Thanks,
Stuart

NeilZ

Re: List of Contributors Who Have Not Given Report Modificat

Post by NeilZ »

Stuart wrote:The List of Contributors Who Have Not Give report is extremely valuable. It would be even more helpful if I could filter by User Codes as well as Personal Status.

Is this possible to submit as a feature request, or should I try to program a Custom Report modeled after this report?

Thanks,
Stuart
You can always request it via wishlist@powerchurch.com. Please explain why this change will save you time and effort, and how it will improve the report for all users.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

HCIPHC

Post by HCIPHC »

The list as is includes people who can't be expected to give -- retired, etc. Using one of the User Codes, I could narrow down the list show only expected givers who have not given during the period.

Thanks you,
Stuart

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

Stuart wrote:The list as is includes people who can't be expected to give -- retired, etc. Using one of the User Codes, I could narrow down the list show only expected givers who have not given during the period.

Thanks you,
Stuart
As I said, send an email with all your justification for the change to wishlist@powerchurch.com.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.