Contribution of Record Report

Contributions, Faith Promises

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

UUCCGlenAllen

Contribution of Record Report

Post by UUCCGlenAllen »

Hello!

I am very new to PC+ (running the latest maintenance release). I am also not a database wizard.

I have been tasked by the church finance committee with the following:
"Do you know how to run a list report that would show me everyone who has made a contribution of record in the last 12 months?"

I tried looking for and running a report currently available in PC+. None of the pre-designed reports seem to address what is requested. But, I could be wrong, having never used the program before. Any suggestions or recommendations? If a sample report or instructions on how to create one like what is requested is available that would great. I appreciate any help. Thank you.

Raymond Cady
Administrator
Unitarian Universalist Community Church of Glen Allen, VA
Raymond Cady
Congregational Administrator

NeilZ

Re: Contribution of Record Report

Post by NeilZ »

UUCCGlenAllen wrote:Hello!

I am very new to PC+ (running the latest maintenance release). I am also not a database wizard.

I have been tasked by the church finance committee with the following:
"Do you know how to run a list report that would show me everyone who has made a contribution of record in the last 12 months?"

I tried looking for and running a report currently available in PC+. None of the pre-designed reports seem to address what is requested. But, I could be wrong, having never used the program before. Any suggestions or recommendations? If a sample report or instructions on how to create one like what is requested is available that would great. I appreciate any help. Thank you.

Raymond Cady
Administrator
You want the Selected Contributors report. This report will allow you to select the time period (Last Year),the amount threshold (any contribution over 100), the Contribution Fund you want to check (1 or all), and the Personal Profile to select from (Members only, others, etc).
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

UUCCGlenAllen

Re: Contribution of Record Report

Post by UUCCGlenAllen »

Thank you! I appreciate your help. Take care.
Raymond Cady
Congregational Administrator