Loose Cash/Plate Offerings

Contributions, Faith Promises

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

rkinzerwest

Loose Cash/Plate Offerings

Post by rkinzerwest »

Ok - I had the same question. I'd like for the church secretary to be able to enter each Sunday's collection entirely in Contributions. However, I'm puzzled... when I try to enter loose offerings through Contribuions, I'm not able to save because I haven't entered an envelope number & a member. I'm sure that I'm missing something very obvious but I'm not figuring it out. ??? Thank you.

NeilZ

Re: Loose Cash/Plate Offerings

Post by NeilZ »

rkinzerwest wrote:Ok - I had the same question. I'd like for the church secretary to be able to enter each Sunday's collection entirely in Contributions. However, I'm puzzled... when I try to enter loose offerings through Contribuions, I'm not able to save because I haven't entered an envelope number & a member. I'm sure that I'm missing something very obvious but I'm not figuring it out. ??? Thank you.

Your answer can be found under Pennies from Heaven in this Knowledgebase Article:

https://www.powerchurch.com/support/153 ... ring-plate

We setup a fictitious family, using the church address, for the envelope number we used 999, which is outside our normal list of numbers.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.