Data Entry Permissions & Contribution Reports

Contributions, Faith Promises

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

NeilZ

Data Entry Permissions & Contribution Reports

Post by NeilZ »

I was busy setting up our Counter's Quick Task menu to add the Contribution reports that they need to use (Funds Report, Unposted Contributions, and Bank Deposit Slip) so they wouldn't have to search the menu to get to them.

So I create the Quick Task menu, and access to the Contributions Entry function is fine. However, when I try to use the Reports, the system gives this message:
You do not have access to this module. If you need to access this module, contact your System Administrator. To view your access privileges, select Passwords from the Preferences menu.
Trouble is, they have access to these when they are selected from the Contribution Reports menu, but not from Quick Tasks.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Data Entry Permissions & Contribution Reports

Post by Zorak »

You e-mailed me directly about this previously. It has been fixed internally in a Maintenance Release build that is currently in testing.

NeilZ

Re: Data Entry Permissions & Contribution Reports

Post by NeilZ »

Zorak wrote:You e-mailed me directly about this previously. It has been fixed internally in a Maintenance Release build that is currently in testing.
Yeah I did, :wall:

Heading out for a few weeks of vacation, and was trying to get everything setup prior to leaving. I forgot when I originally asked about it, and thought it was fixed in the last MR :oops:
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.