Contributions not on reconcile bank account page

Contributions, Faith Promises

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

wmumc327rb

Contributions not on reconcile bank account page

Post by wmumc327rb »

I have 3 posted contributions for the month of March that is not showing up on the reconcile bank account page. At the bottom of this page it says to balance with the exact total of contributions that is not listed on this page. It is also not on the fund accounting view posted transactions. It is on the contributions report for posted contributions. All contributions always showed up on the reconcile bank account page.
Any thoughts on what might be the problem? Many thanks

tborgal

Re: Contributions not on reconcile bank account page

Post by tborgal »

My guess would be that Update Fund Accounting was not selected when the posting was done. I am assuming that the transactions are not listed as unposted in Fund Accounting. If you go to Contributions > Reports Contributions > Contribution Posting Report, you can select the dates of the missing contributions and at the top of the report it will list who posted the contributions and what posting option was selected.
Tom

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zorak »

You can take a look in Contributions > Setup > View Contributions Audit Log. That will show you a list of all important events like posting.

Find the posting event for that day's contributions, then look in the gray text box below the grid. That will show you the details of the posting. It would say Contributions posted to Fund Accounting month (month & year) if they were posted into accounting.

tborgal

Post by tborgal »

Ah Yes! That works too.
Tom