salary report

Contributions, Faith Promises

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

tbcbrown

salary report

Post by tbcbrown »

When I pull up salary report for 1/1/16 thru 3/31/16, it only reflects some 1/16 dates and not everything that should be there. Is there something that should be checked that perhaps has not been, Puzzling

NeilZ

Re: salary report

Post by NeilZ »

tbcbrown wrote:When I pull up salary report for 1/1/16 thru 3/31/16, it only reflects some 1/16 dates and not everything that should be there. Is there something that should be checked that perhaps has not been, Puzzling
I'm going to assume that all the payroll has been posted, right?

That said, there isn't much information for anyone to make any type of recommendation?

Which salary report? What settings have you used?

.. and so on.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

tbcbrown

Post by tbcbrown »

Payroll Reports, salary history and everything has been posted for those dates.

tbcbrown

Post by tbcbrown »

Neil, I believe I have my answer in another post where you said salary history just keep changes. I thot it was a running record of all past salaries.

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

tbcbrown wrote:Neil, I believe I have my answer in another post where you said salary history just keep changes. I thot it was a running record of all past salaries.
You can run the Selected Payroll Data report which will give you an idea of what the gross income was, any other listed income or deductions, and so only. You can select a range of dates, employees and pay items.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.