Not Printing/Emailing All Contribution Statements

Contributions, Faith Promises

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

fairmontfirst

Not Printing/Emailing All Contribution Statements

Post by fairmontfirst »

I'm running into an error in printing and emailing Contribution statements (we send them quarterly).

We prefer to email them, then print those that are not emailed. This has always worked fine in the past. We got a new PC last month. All of the information appears to have installed and transferred correctly. If I select Print All Statements, all the statements print.

When I select Email Statements, Print Only Those not Sent to Email, we are missing statements, from both email and print delivery. Only 34 of our 93 statements are being printed or sent to email. I can find no pattern (member/nonmember, number or alphabetical cut off, contribution given since installing the program on the new computer or not, etc).

Any ideas on where to start troubleshooting? We are on version 11.5, everything is updated.

Rebecca

NeilZ

Re: Not Printing/Emailing All Contribution Statements

Post by NeilZ »

fairmontfirst wrote:I'm running into an error in printing and emailing Contribution statements (we send them quarterly).

We prefer to email them, then print those that are not emailed. This has always worked fine in the past. We got a new PC last month. All of the information appears to have installed and transferred correctly. If I select Print All Statements, all the statements print.

When I select Email Statements, Print Only Those not Sent to Email, we are missing statements, from both email and print delivery. Only 34 of our 93 statements are being printed or sent to email. I can find no pattern (member/nonmember, number or alphabetical cut off, contribution given since installing the program on the new computer or not, etc).

Any ideas on where to start troubleshooting? We are on version 11.5, everything is updated.

Rebecca
When you moved to the new PC, how did you move the Data and programs ??

Ideally, you should have done a backup, then do a complete install on the new machine, and a restore of the backed up data.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

fairmontfirst

Post by fairmontfirst »

Yes, that is what we did.

All the information is there. I can pull up any member's statement and it is correct. The error occurs only when emailing and printing the whole batch. I checked and updated our email settings; I would think that was the problem except that it does email SOME statements. Just not all. It also prints some. But not all.

Rebecca

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

fairmontfirst wrote:Yes, that is what we did.

All the information is there. I can pull up any member's statement and it is correct. The error occurs only when emailing and printing the whole batch. I checked and updated our email settings; I would think that was the problem except that it does email SOME statements. Just not all. It also prints some. But not all.

Rebecca
So there is no pattern as in, they will print these, but stop there; or email these then stop there?
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

Also ... I suspect you moved to something with Windows 10, right ?? Are the print drivers up to date?
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zorak »

When the E-mail Report is generated, are there any error messages showing up from the e-mail server? Are you getting any e-mails bouncing back as undeliverable?

fairmontfirst

Post by fairmontfirst »

The new computer is a Windows 10 machine. Print driver is up to date (installed by our copier rep). No errors, one bounce back (that I usually get when sending info to this member).

It's random across all fronts. Local/non-local, old member (ie, low envelope number)/new member, alphabetical, etc. It is the same members who will print each time though. No varaition no matter how many times I run it.

wms7328

Post by wms7328 »

I just posted a new topic because I didn't see this one. I've had the same problem and it appears to be related to those families who do not have a family email listed and the checkbox checked for emailing statements on the family profile. The individual members of the family have an email listed and the email contribution box checked on the individual profiles but not on family profile. You might check and see if this same thing applies in your case.