New Name for Pledges

Contributions, Faith Promises

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

wms7328

New Name for Pledges

Post by wms7328 »

Our stewardship committee would like to refer to pledges in the future as "Estimate of Giving". This goes along with our campaign to ask folks to give us some estimate but not call it a pledge. Is there any way to change the wording on the contribution statement? I know that under preferences you can set it to either print "Pledges" or "Faith Promises" . Could we have another option where we could enter another name that would print out on the contribution statements.

Thanks for your consideration.

NeilZ

Re: New Name for Pledges

Post by NeilZ »

wms7328 wrote:Our stewardship committee would like to refer to pledges in the future as "Estimate of Giving". This goes along with our campaign to ask folks to give us some estimate but not call it a pledge. Is there any way to change the wording on the contribution statement? I know that under preferences you can set it to either print "Pledges" or "Faith Promises" . Could we have another option where we could enter another name that would print out on the contribution statements.

Thanks for your consideration.
This change would involve more than just changing standard reports and result in changes to the modules themselves. It could be as easy as setting a flag or DB setting to the text, or involve major hard coded changes.

As usual, I suggest that you send your request to "wishlist@powerchurch.com". Include the reasoning behind the request, why it will aid your ministry, and if you think it would be used by other churches.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.