not able to import all contributions from Vanco

Contributions, Faith Promises

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

fin.sec.381

not able to import all contributions from Vanco

Post by fin.sec.381 »

When I import electronic contributions from Vanco, not all of them import. Some weeks the text ones import, but the check/credit card ones don't. Some weeks the check ones import but the text ones don't. I have contacted Vanco, but the problem is still occurring. Does anyone
else have this problem ?

NeilZ

Re: not able to import all contributions from Vanco

Post by NeilZ »

teacher1952 wrote:When I import electronic contributions from Vanco, not all of them import. Some weeks the text ones import, but the check/credit card ones don't. Some weeks the check ones import but the text ones don't. I have contacted Vanco, but the problem is still occurring. Does anyone else have this problem ?
You said you contacted Vanco, what did they have to say?

Also, which version of Powerchurch are you using?

You may also want to review this Knowledgebase Article and the linked workflow article to give you an idea of what you should expect:
https://www.powerchurch.com/support/444 ... ntegration
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

fin.sec.381

Post by fin.sec.381 »

I'm using 11.55. Power Church gave me a link: (link removed for security)
This gives Power Church access to our Vanco data for the last 30 days. Power Church technicians were going
to analyze the data and figure out what happened. I got a message from Power Church that a "fix" for the problem
would be available in the next maintenance release. I guess I just need to wait for the release. I just wonder if
anyone else is having this problem. Thanks for the response.

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

teacher1952 wrote:I'm using 11.55. Power Church gave me a link (link removed for security)
This gives Power Church access to our Vanco data for the last 30 days. Power Church technicians were going
to analyze the data and figure out what happened. I got a message from Power Church that a "fix" for the problem
would be available in the next maintenance release. I guess I just need to wait for the release. I just wonder if
anyone else is having this problem. Thanks for the response.
This is the first anyone has posted on this, but it may be something that others will eventually see since the programmers are working on a fix.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.