Contribution Type Report

Contributions, Faith Promises

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

Kevin Sawatzky

Contribution Type Report

Post by Kevin Sawatzky »

Is there a report that will breakdown our monthly contributions by the contribution type so I can see which type is be utilized the most?

So far all I have been able to do is use the "Monthly Contribution Total" report and select only one of the types for the period and then have to go back to redefine the search and select the next contribution type. But this is a tedious process.

I was hoping there was a report that could give me a breakdown of how much was given for each contribution type for the period selected.

Thanks
Kevin

NeilZ

Re: Contribution Type Report

Post by NeilZ »

Kevin Sawatzky wrote:Is there a report that will breakdown our monthly contributions by the contribution type so I can see which type is be utilized the most?

So far all I have been able to do is use the "Monthly Contribution Total" report and select only one of the types for the period and then have to go back to redefine the search and select the next contribution type. But this is a tedious process.

I was hoping there was a report that could give me a breakdown of how much was given for each contribution type for the period selected.

Thanks
This is no report that will break this down the way you want. You could try to create a Custom Report to do this, but I'd also request that this additional sort either be added to an existing report, or that a new report be added to the list.

Email "wishlist@powerchurch.com" with full details on how this additional sort, or new report would help you save time and how other churches would benefit from its availability.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.