Printing Active Envelopes

Contributions, Faith Promises

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

Nadika1

Printing Active Envelopes

Post by Nadika1 »

Hi I need assistance how to print only active members on the envelope numbers or active contributions only?

NeilZ

Re: Printing Active Envelopes

Post by NeilZ »

Nadika1 wrote:Hi I need assistance how to print only active members on the envelope numbers or active contributions only?
I've split this to a new topic, as the old topic name did not pertain to this new issue, and such things tend to get lost. Its always good to start a new topic when having a new problem that is unrelated to the original.

That said, could you explain more fully about what you're trying to do. I'm somewhat confused by the request. Are you trying to print a report about active contributors ??
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Nadika1

Post by Nadika1 »

I am sorry I confused you.

I would like to print envelope numbers list but only Active Members or Numbers. I hope I am clear if not please let me know.

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

Nadika1 wrote:I am sorry I confused you.

I would like to print envelope numbers list but only Active Members or Numbers. I hope I am clear if not please let me know.
That's a built-in report:

Go to menu item Contributions -> Reports - Contributions then from the list select Envelope Numbers List and run it. You'll be given the option to select the personal profile codes you want to select. You''ll also be able to determine how you want the list sorted, by envelope number, or last name alphabetically.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

tborgal

Post by tborgal »

Neil's post will give you a complete list of members with an envelope number assigned. If you just want those who are active contributors you may want to use the "Selected Contributors" report instead. This will give you active contributors with the same options of how you want to order them as the "envelope Numbers List" . The Selected Contributors report will give you the envelope number as well as the amount given for the time period selected.
Tom