Fund Summary different from Pledge Summary

Contributions, Faith Promises

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

S_McEwen

Fund Summary different from Pledge Summary

Post by S_McEwen »

I have contributor questioning a statement recently mailed to them. It is a full fund report for our fiscal year to date with only the pledge fund showing. The contributor gives online once a month and it is the same amount each time. The Fund summary is showing the correct amount for the contributions given (11 months), however in the pledge summary, the Actual amount is listed as being only 10 contributions. This is the first time that I have had this issue in over 3 years of using PC+.

NeilZ

Re: Fund Summary different from Pledge Summary

Post by NeilZ »

S_McEwen wrote:I have contributor questioning a statement recently mailed to them. It is a full fund report for our fiscal year to date with only the pledge fund showing. The contributor gives online once a month and it is the same amount each time. The Fund summary is showing the correct amount for the contributions given (11 months), however in the pledge summary, the Actual amount is listed as being only 10 contributions. This is the first time that I have had this issue in over 3 years of using PC+.
Were all those contributions registered against the pledge? Do all the dates fall within the pledge period? I suspect its one of those things.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

S_McEwen

Post by S_McEwen »

All the contributions are registered against the pledge and are within the pledge period.
I'd send a screenshot if I could figure out how to.

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

S_McEwen wrote:All the contributions are registered against the pledge and are within the pledge period.
I'd send a screenshot if I could figure out how to.
Run a Pledge Statement for the contributor based on the period as shown on the Contributions Statement, and compare the two.

Also, go into Contributions -> Pledges - Maintain Pledges, select the pledge in question, then click on the Pledge Detail verify all the data there, and see if there are any contributions assigned from a prior period, and if there's any pledge start balance.

Since no one else has pointed out any issues, I suspect that there may be a difference with just this contributor.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

S_McEwen

Post by S_McEwen »

Thank you Neil. It turned out that one of the contributions had not been applied to the pledge period when checking the pledge detail.
:D

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

S_McEwen wrote:Thank you Neil. It turned out that one of the contributions had not been applied to the pledge period when checking the pledge detail.
:D
I figured it was something like that.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.