Contributions get split between two checking accounts

Contributions, Faith Promises

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

ellenmykkanen

Contributions get split between two checking accounts

Post by ellenmykkanen »

We have a General Checking account for operating income and expenses, and a Designated checking account for Donor Restricted Funds/Events, etc. When the counters do their thing on Monday they to the checks that go to one account first, print a report, post it and then do the same with the checks that are going to the other checking account. If I have the Contribution Funds set up to know which checking account they go to, is there a way to speed up this process to be able to print a deposit slip for each checking account?

NeilZ

Re: Contributions get split between two checking accounts

Post by NeilZ »

ellenmykkanen wrote:We have a General Checking account for operating income and expenses, and a Designated checking account for Donor Restricted Funds/Events, etc. When the counters do their thing on Monday they to the checks that go to one account first, print a report, post it and then do the same with the checks that are going to the other checking account. If I have the Contribution Funds set up to know which checking account they go to, is there a way to speed up this process to be able to print a deposit slip for each checking account?
Unfortunately, no. This may be something you would like to add to the 'wishlist'. Send an email to 'wishlist@powerchurch.com', explaining what enhancement you would like to see, how it will save you or your volunteers time, how it will streamline the process, and how you think this will aid other congregations.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

ellenmykkanen

Re: Contributions get split between two checking accounts

Post by ellenmykkanen »

Thanks Neil, I have emailed this suggestion to the Wishlist

Ellen