Contribution Posting Report

Contributions, Faith Promises

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

ngaham

Contribution Posting Report

Post by ngaham »

We print this report every week as a paper record for posted contributions and place these with a deposit sleep and our count sheet. This report, prior to Version 12, would include a total at the bottom. Is there anyway to have this reinstated? (Yes, I have the most recent maintenance release too.)

NeilZ

Re: Contribution Posting Report

Post by NeilZ »

ngaham wrote:We print this report every week as a paper record for posted contributions and place these with a deposit sleep and our count sheet. This report, prior to Version 12, would include a total at the bottom. Is there anyway to have this reinstated? (Yes, I have the most recent maintenance release too.)
This looks like an oversight with the update to the new Crystal Reports version. I'm sure that there will be an update within a few weeks to fix this.

In the meantime you can try this:

Because our counters do not post contributions, what we have them print is this:

1. Unposted Contributons Report - lists all contributors and amounts with total at bottom.
2. Funds Report - Unposted Contributions - lists all funds and their amounts, with total - We have our counters sign this sheet.
3. Deposit Slip - both types (Deposit Slip form, and plain paper). They use the plain paper to verify amounts entered match the check amount. Deposit Slip form obviously goes with the contributions to the bank.

The funds are then put in the local bank's dropbox using a secure, tamper-proof deposit bag.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Contribution Posting Report

Post by Zorak »

I have written up a bug report about this and will have the developers take a look.