Importing Contributions as .csv

Contributions, Faith Promises

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

rschlosser

Importing Contributions as .csv

Post by rschlosser »

Hello,

I am trying to successfully import online giving csv files into Powerchurch. I followed the mandatory format per Powerchurch (Env #, amount, date, fund #, check #, memo) on the csv report.

However, everything imports properly except the amount donated, which is zero or blank. Do I always need to import the rest of the information first and then input the dollar amount manually into Powerchurch? Or is there a way to get Powerchurch to pull the donation amount correctly?

Thank you!

NeilZ

Re: Importing Contributions as .csv

Post by NeilZ »

rschlosser wrote:Hello,

I am trying to successfully import online giving csv files into Powerchurch. I followed the mandatory format per Powerchurch (Env #, amount, date, fund #, check #, memo) on the csv report.

However, everything imports properly except the amount donated, which is zero or blank. Do I always need to import the rest of the information first and then input the dollar amount manually into Powerchurch? Or is there a way to get Powerchurch to pull the donation amount correctly?

Thank you!
How are you formatting the number ... if the amount is 450, it should be input as 000045000.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.