"& Family"

Contributions, Faith Promises

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

kale554

"& Family"

Post by kale554 »

I'm involved right now with printing Contribution reports for 2017. I have one report that instead of printing for "Bob & Rose Peppard" prints as "Bob Peppard & Family." I've reviewed the Membership screens for the couple and can't see anything different from those belonging to other couples (there are no other family members) which show the first names of both spouses. What do I do to lose "& Family" in the address and return Rose to her rightful place? Thanks for your help!

Kale554
PC+ 11.1
Win7

NeilZ

Re: "& Family"

Post by NeilZ »

kale554 wrote:I'm involved right now with printing Contribution reports for 2017. I have one report that instead of printing for "Bob & Rose Peppard" prints as "Bob Peppard & Family." I've reviewed the Membership screens for the couple and can't see anything different from those belonging to other couples (there are no other family members) which show the first names of both spouses. What do I do to lose "& Family" in the address and return Rose to her rightful place? Thanks for your help!

Kale554
PC+ 11.1
Win7
The only time & Family is used is if there is someone who has the Directory Sequence Number of 3 or higher. I suspect that Bob has Sequence number 1, and Rose has Sequence number 3.

The fix is to change the sequence number on Rose's personal profile to 2.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

kale554

Re: "& Family"

Post by kale554 »

That did it, Neil!! I'm OK entering contributions, but I always seem to have trouble with something in the Membership module. Thanks for your help. Now I can print the contribution reports for 2017. Yea!!