How to Post Contributions.

Contributions, Faith Promises

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

FAIRFIELDFIRSTUMC

How to Post Contributions.

Post by FAIRFIELDFIRSTUMC »

How to post contributions from contribution module to Fund Accounting. The option to do so is not a choice. Thank you. Please reply to wilsonjudy000@gmail.com as I work offsite from the church and church email.

NeilZ

Re: How to Post Contributions.

Post by NeilZ »

FAIRFIELDFIRSTUMC wrote:How to post contributions from contribution module to Fund Accounting. The option to do so is not a choice. Thank you. Please reply to wilsonjudy000@gmail.com as I work offsite from the church and church email.
Judy,

you can access the forum anytime you like simply by logging in using the userid & password you created.

That said, if the option to Post to Funds Accounting is not in the pull down list when you go to Post Contributions, then there are two possible reasons:

1. Accounting has not been setup.
2. You don't have any of the Contribution Funds setup to use the Bank Account or Income Accounts setup in Funds Accounting.

The 1st reason is hard to fix, your bookkeeper/Treasurer has to be involved. The 2nd reason is easy, but you need to know exactly what income account ( and fund account if you keep things like building fund in a separate accounting fund) to use for the income.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

FAIRFIELDFIRSTUMC

Post by FAIRFIELDFIRSTUMC »

Thank you, second option worked.

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

FAIRFIELDFIRSTUMC wrote:Thank you, second option worked.
Good to hear .. I was leaning that way since you definitely said you wanted to post to Fund Accounting.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.