email contribution statements check box

Contributions, Faith Promises

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

LWismer

email contribution statements check box

Post by LWismer »

Many of the check boxes for the "email contributions statements" have been automatically checked. Our people have to opt-in for this feature. I assume I have to manually go through the entire database to uncheck the ones that have been checked. I don't know why any of them are checked as we are just implementing our email option.

NeilZ

Re: email contribution statements check box

Post by NeilZ »

LWismer wrote:Many of the check boxes for the "email contributions statements" have been automatically checked. Our people have to opt-in for this feature. I assume I have to manually go through the entire database to uncheck the ones that have been checked. I don't know why any of them are checked as we are just implementing our email option.
Unfortunately, yes. This was the default settings in versions prior to 12. When you added new families, you had to uncheck the boxes.

In version 12, you CAN keep these settings from being checked for new entries by having the system admin uncheck the email setting under the MENU -> Preferences -> Family Mailing List Setup Options -> Adding New Families Tab.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.