Unposted Bank Statement Report

Contributions, Faith Promises

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

FirstMOBC

Unposted Bank Statement Report

Post by FirstMOBC »

Reviewing the unposted deposit slips for the week of December 1st. Notice that the cash amount is not appearing on the deposit slip. First time I have experience this action on the deposit slip. But if I run the unposted contribution report cash amounts appear. I deleted all the cash contribution in modify unposted contribution and re-enter also. Cash amount still does not appear on Bank Deposit Slip. I use the Bank Deposit Slip to file with actual deposit slip from bank. The following Sunday I did not have a problem nor did I have the problem before. Have any one experience this problem? :roll:
Margaret Allen

NeilZ

Re: Unposted Bank Statement Report

Post by NeilZ »

FirstMOBC wrote:Reviewing the unposted deposit slips for the week of December 1st. Notice that the cash amount is not appearing on the deposit slip. First time I have experience this action on the deposit slip. But if I run the unposted contribution report cash amounts appear. I deleted all the cash contribution in modify unposted contribution and re-enter also. Cash amount still does not appear on Bank Deposit Slip. I use the Bank Deposit Slip to file with actual deposit slip from bank. The following Sunday I did not have a problem nor did I have the problem before. Have any one experience this problem? :roll:
I've never seen that problem. i just tested it here and the deposit slip shows the cash total at the top.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.