Unposted Report (Designations)

Contributions, Faith Promises

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

dadcowell

Unposted Report (Designations)

Post by dadcowell »

Is there a way for me to add a column on the unposted report for designations?

Currently, we count tithes and donations on Sundays and print two reports to memorialize the giving. The first is a "Funds" report which summarizes the funds and the designations under each fund. We also print the unposted report which details the giving. The unposted report displays a column for the fund selected, but does not indicate the designation for that giving. How can I add a column that displays teach designation?

Bill

NeilZ

Re: Unposted Report (Designations)

Post by NeilZ »

dadcowell wrote:Is there a way for me to add a column on the unposted report for designations?

Currently, we count tithes and donations on Sundays and print two reports to memorialize the giving. The first is a "Funds" report which summarizes the funds and the designations under each fund. We also print the unposted report which details the giving. The unposted report displays a column for the fund selected, but does not indicate the designation for that giving. How can I add a column that displays teach designation?

Bill
Are you talking about the Unposted Contributions report? The report that lists the fund, amount, envelope, name and who entered??

Do you have all the boxes checked on the report options window that pops up? There is a checkbox there that, when checked, will display the Designations that are setup in the list of designations function, and another box that will list any memo text entered.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

dadcowell

Post by dadcowell »

Neil,
Thanks so much. That is exactly what I meant. It isso very clear. I apologize for even posting.
Thanks again,
Bill

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

dadcowell wrote:Neil,
Thanks so much. That is exactly what I meant. It isso very clear. I apologize for even posting.
Thanks again,
Bill
No problem ... nothing to apologize for. :)
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.